Thursday, April 30, 2009

Inspiration Thursday

Happy Thursday! Today's picture was really tough for me. I really did not like the picture. It just seemed to me that there were too many colors together. LOL I kept the cupcake theme and decided to take the colors from just one of them...the one on the left. Here's the final outcome. I'm not sure if I like it. I'll have to think about it some more. ;)


Check out what Maria and Carol thought of the picture. Find links to their cards here.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Party Hearty. Paper- Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Scalloped Square punch, crimper, dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Even though you didn't like the pic, you still did a wonderful job! What was I thinking when I picked this?!? Probably hungry at the time.... hehehee

carolm said...

great minds think alike obviously!!!

love your card. xoxoxo