Thursday, April 2, 2009

Inspiration Thursday

Another Thursday is here already. I guess my mom was right. (Shhh...don't tell her I said that! LOL) Time flies by faster the older you get.

Today's card is a simple one-layer card. I finally inked up Best Wishes and More, the set I received at Regionals. ;) I don't know why I haven't used it before now. The images are so cute. :) Check out the UDI blog for the inspiration picture and links to the other team members' creations.


Have a fabulous Thursday! Friday is almost here!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Best Wishes and More. Paper- Whisper White. Ink- Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

carolm said...

i LOVE this card: the simplicity, the colors, the sentiment. awesome!!!

jmstangelo said...

Very cute! I love it. Hugs

Maria Williams :) said...

love the bright colors!

Ann said...

Cute Elizabeth!!! Clean and simple is so nice at times, and this set is perfect for that!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

So simple and so cute! Love it! :-)