Thursday, April 16, 2009

Inspiration Challenge Thursday




It's Thursday again already! Where did the week go? I haven't posted since Sunday! *gasp*

Today's inspiration picture was a fabulous excuse to use my Big Shot. (Like I need one! LOL) The flower is cut from the Daisies #2 die in Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst. The center is a 3/4" circle in Elegant Eggplant covered with a clear button. I doodled with my Lovely Lilac marker marker and white gel pen on both layers. Very simple, but I like the results! I left it sentiment-free so I can use it when I need it.

Don't forget to check out the other samples! The links are on the UDI blog!

Have a fabulous Thursday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Paper- Elegant Eggplant, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White. Ink- none. Accessories- Lovely Lilac marker, white gel pen, Big Shot, Daisies #2 die, clear button, 3/4" circle punch.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

carolm said...

love it! i like leaving sentiments off as well.

i think i need this daisy thingy.

;)

Maria Williams :) said...

Great card! love your little doodles!