Thursday, April 23, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #40

It's that time of the week again...Inspiration Thursday! Today's picture brings back memories of my childhood. I remember walking along the beach with my brother when we were really young seeing who could find the best shells. That was the life...making sand castles and collecting shells. :)


I have no current ocean/beach sets, so I went with a nature theme and some of the colors. Mr. Brown just delivered the Clearly Thanks printed window sheets (Occasions Mini) to me Wednesday, and I couldn't wait to cut into them. I definitely need more! LOL

You can see what the other team members came up with by visiting the UDI blog here. If you decide to play along, leave a comment with a link!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Paper- Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip. Ink- none. Accessories- Chocolate Chip Corduroy button brads, Clearly Thanks printed window sheets.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

carolm said...

this is gorgeous and there is nothing to it. i love love love it.

i'm thinking you should send it to me. haha

xoxo

Maria Williams :) said...

What a great card! I love how simple and lovely it came out!

jmstangelo said...

I love it! Okay!!!! Now you have gone and done it! I am going to have to add one more thing to my wish list. ;-) Hugs

Ann said...

Elizabeth this is just lovely!!