Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hello Kitty Wednesday!

Today's project is a card my daughter made for her friend's birthday. Her friend loves Hello Kitty. Lauren came up with the idea, and made the card all by herself. The only things I did were snip the circle out of the cardstock when she finished using the Coluzzle, round the corners of the card base, and make the little bow. I am so proud of her. She looked through my punches and chose them all on her own. (Just 7 more years until I can sign her up as a demo. LOL )

I'm sure she would love to read what you think about her card! Please leave a comment for her!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Ink- none. Paper- Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black. Accessories- Coluzzle, 3/4" Circle punch, Word Window punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Large Oval punch, Pretty in Pink taffeta, white gel pen.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

jmstangelo said...

LAUREN!!!!! WOW, what a great job. I knew you could do it. K is going to love the card you made for her. BIG HUGS

Sunstamper said...

Hi Elizabeth,
I saw the hello kitty card your daughter made this morning in my email. She did a great job! I love it. I'll keep this idea in mind for my 7 year old! Haven't been on UDI much recently but wanted to say hi. I'm Adriana's downline, met you at Regionals. Happy Easter!
Martha