Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy birthday, baby girl!

Today is my daughter's 11th birthday. It seems like just the other day we were bringing her home from the hospital. How do they grow up so fast?

This card is for her. Pink and bling are her favorite colors. ;) I used Pixie Pink, Dazzling Diamonds and Clear Rhinestone brads just for her. :) The tray is colored with my Zig Painty pen (which is now retired) for even more bling. (Silver embossing powder would also look great! I just didn't want to turn on my heat gun at 11 at night. LOL) Her birthday party was on Sunday at Pump It Up. It's a place full of giant inflatables. What fun! (Boy, am I sore! LOL) Tonight we will go out to eat at the restaurant of her choice. Both my kiddos usually pick CiCi's (an all-you-can-eat pizza buffet). We'll have to wait and see what she decides this year.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Crazy for Cupcakes. Paper- Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Sweet Always DSP. Ink- Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Real Red. Accessories- Scalloped Edge punch, Slot punch, Whisper White taffeta, Clear Rhinestone brads, Zig Painty (retired), 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: