Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Think I'm happy it's Friday? LOL WooHoo!

Today's card is the last in my Teacher Appreciation Week series. ;) I used Old Olive for this one because I ran out of Kiwi Kiss. That's a good thing. LOL I have way too much retired paper sitting around here. I still have scraps so I'll be o.k. until the new In Colors launch July 1st. I hope we demos will be seeing them on June 1st in our Sneak Peek! (Wanna get your own sneak peek? Join my team! You still have until April 29th to get the 3-payment plan! Click here to learn more!) Anyway, it's a good thing I still had some retired Summer Picnic DSP around since it has Old Olive in it! ;) The image on this card is the apple from Tart & Tangy. Everything else mirrors the other cards. Now all 100 cards are completed, sealed in a clear envelope and boxed up ready to go to school. Yay!

Have a fabulous Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Tart & Tangy, Soft Summer. Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Summer Picnic DSP (retired). Ink- Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive. Accessories- Scallop Border punch, Word Window punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain, notecards.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

jmstangelo said...

Very cute! I just wish you could be a little more HAPPY about it being FRIDAY! ;-) WOOHOO BIG HUGS

carolm said...

they all turned out great e!!!

have a great weekend.

xoxo