Sunday, April 19, 2009

Featured Stamper Sunday


Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!

I haven't participated in a SCS challenge in ages. I decided to take a break from the 100 cards I'm making for Teacher Appreciation Week and check out the Featured Stamper today. :) I decided to CASE this card.

The base is Whisper White cardstock. The layers are So Saffron and Spring Fling DSP (retired). The long Whisper White strip was run through my Big Shot with the small polka dot Texturz #1 plate. The flower is the SU! Exclusive Cherry Blossom embosslit. A Pretty in Pink brad gives the middle some color. I dragged the flower through my Pretty in Pink ink pad just on the outer edges, and adhered it with dimensionals. The sentiment is from Holidays and Wishes. I made it a banner by putting the end in my 3/4" square punch diagonally. A piece of Pretty in Pink taffeta finishes off the card.
Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Holidays and Wishes. Paper- Whisper White, So Saffron, Spring Fling DSP(retired). Ink- Pretty in Pink. Accessories- Big Shot, SU! Exclusive Cherry Blossom embosslit, Texturz Backgrounds #1, Soft Subtles brad, Pretty in Pink taffeta, 3/4" square punch, dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Maria Williams :) said...

I love the simplicity of this card! Very nice!