Monday, April 6, 2009

A card for the bags...

...goody bags! My daughter's school is looking for donations for goody bags for the 100 faculty and staff for Teacher Appreciation Week. I am going to donate cards (with all my info inside). This is the card that will go in each bag. It's a CASE of the card made at Regionals back in January. I used different DSP and a different green for the base. This one is a notecard, so it's smaller than the SU! one, too. I also added a piece of ribbon and used the Word Window punch for the sentiment.

I hope the faculty and staff enjoy using these. They will be blank inside. I hope I get some bookings, too! Along with my business card, there will be a coupon for $15.00 in additional hostess benefits for hostessing a qualifying workshop. This is the first time I've been able to "advertise" at school, so I'm crossing my fingers!


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Soft Summer (Occassions mini). Paper- Notecards, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Walk in the Park DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa. Accessories- Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain, Eyelet Border punch, Word Window punch.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

i'm sure the faculty will love them e!

good luck with the bookings also.

xoxo