Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Thank You note...

but not for the school. This one is for a wonderful friend of mine. She's a realtor so I thought the houses would be cute. :)

I rolled the Neighborhood wheel across a piece of Whisper White in Basic Black Classic ink. I just chose one house to color. I used the Boho Blossoms punch for the sun. The sentiment is from Really Retro, and I adhered it with dimensionals.

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was, but it was also way too short! ;) Have a wonderful Monday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Really Retro. Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, YoYo Yellow. Ink- Basic Black, Real Red, Barely Banana, Garden Green, Night of Navy. Accessories- Neighborhood Jumbo SA Wheel, Scalloped Border punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

jmstangelo said...

E- this is so cute! Hugs

carolm said...

stinkin' cute!!!

xoxo