Monday, April 20, 2009

25 down...75 to go!

I reworked my goody bag cards. I left the layout pretty much the same, but I decided to use 4 different images instead of just 1. There will be 25 of each design. I have the first set completed. Actually, I have all the paper cut, all the ribbon cut, all the DSP cut, all the DSP punched, all the ribbon cut and all the images stamped. I just have to assemble them. ;)

I will share them as I finish them. I am putting each notecard and envelope in a clear envelope along with my business card and a small incentive coupon. I still need to come up with something cute to print up for the coupon. I am hoping to have everything done this week.

Supplies (all SU!): Stamps- Elegant Thank You. Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Walk in the Park DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Big Shot, Texturz Backgrounds #1, Eyelet Border punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain, notecards.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

and you have time for all of this when? you amaze me!

xoxoxo