Monday, March 2, 2009

Technique Lover's Challenge



Happy Monday! Today's challenge over at SCS is to try a new technique. Today's technique is a Crimped Envelope Pocket card. I decided to see what I could do with it. I kept it really simple. ..a few rub-ons, some ribbon and some DSP. I like it. Check out the challenge and try a new technique today!
Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Paper- Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB). Ink- none. Accessories- Scallop Circle punch, Loop to Loop rub-ons, Love & Happiness rub-ons (retired), Whisper White taffeta, crimper, A2 envelope.
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

carolm said...

it is adorable. love the colors.

xox

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, I love your style! All of your work is very pleasing to the eye. You were an awesome secret sister. Miss ya,
Julie