Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Sweet Slumber Slider

Good Saturday morning! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend ahead of you!

Today's project is another slider box. I think these are just fabulous! They are perfect as small gift boxes. This one is going to my little sister with something "baby" in it. She will be having a baby girl this summer. Here's the link to Kelly's tutorial again in case you missed the first one. :)

I used Sweet Slumber for the outside of the box. Stampin' Up!'s new Specialty paper is fantastic for making boxes. The box, band and Scalloped Oval (punch available April 1st) are So Saffron. The sentiment is from Oval All (also available April 1st) and is punched with the Large Oval punch. The sentiment is attached to the band with a Fire Circle brad. A bow tied from Whisper White Organza finishes off the box. I hope my sister likes it.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Maria Williams :) said...

these boxes are so cool! thanks for including the instructions!! :)