Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mojo Monday Birthday

Happy Saturday! Today's card is for a co-worker's birthday. I used Julee's MojoMonday79 sketch. I just love her sketches! Check out the MojoMonday blog here.

The balloon from Crazy for Cupcakes is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White. I colored it in with Pretty in Pink, and then used my 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds to make it sparkly! :) The DSP is a pattern from Bella Rose. The sentiment is from Party Hearty. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get it straight. I used the Eyelet Border punch at the bottom of the Pink Pirouette layer. The ribbon on the balloon is Chocolate Chip polytwill (retired) and the white is Whisper White organza.


Supplies (all SU!): Stamps- Crazy for Cupcakes, Party Hearty. Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Chocolate Chip polytwill (retired), Whisper White organza, Eyelet Border punch, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen.


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

carolm said...

oh, it's so pretty. i bet it would look awesome in purple!!!

Maria Williams :) said...

this is great Elizabeth!! this sketch was my very first mojo monday sketch - don't you just love them?!?!