Thursday, March 26, 2009

Inspiration Thursday

Wow! I can't believe it's already Thursday! Where does the time go?

Here is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge. You can see the inspiration picture and the other team members' projects by going to the UDI blog.

I loved using the Bold Brights today. I don't know why I don't use them more often! How bright and cheerful are they?! I was inspired today to use the colors and theme of the picture. I ran my cardstock base through my Big Shot using the SU! Exclusive Texturz Harlequin design. I stamped my image panel with flowers from Fifth Avenue Floral. The main image is cut out and adhered with dimensionals. I used the Scalloped Edge punch for 2 of the layers. The sentiment is from Really Retro and uses lots of punches. The Scalloped Oval punch will be available on April 1st. I am really happy with the way this turned out. It is so bright and happy!


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Fifth Avenue Floral, Really Retro. Paper- Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Lovely Lilac. Ink- Stazon Jet Black, YoYo Yellow, Pixie Pink, Green Galore. Accessories- Big Shot, Texturz Backgrounds #1, Scalloped Edge punch, Word Window punch, Large Oval punch, Scalloped Oval punch, dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

carolm said...

i love it.

xoxo

Maria Williams :) said...

Beautiful!!

jmstangelo said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card! Hugs