Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inspiration Challenge Thursday

It's time for another Thursday Inspiration Challenge...#35 to be exact. Head on over to the UDI blog to check out the other team members' submissions.



My card didn't come out quite as I had pictured it in my head. Oh, well. It'll have to do. ;)











It's a hinge card which was detailed in the magazine, Stampin' Success, which SU! demos receive free every month. (Just one of many perks! It's a great time to join the SU! family! Contact me if you are interested!) I stamped the egg twice. I cut them both out and adhered the top one with dimensionals. The scalloped border is the Eyelet border punch. The inside flower is the Sizzix Daisies #2 die. I just LOVE my Big Shot! :)


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- A Good Egg. Paper- Whisper White, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink. Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Glorious Green, Tempting Turquoise. Accessories- Big Shot, Daisies #2 die, Soft Subtles brad, Eyelet border punch, dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

This is such an awesome card! Love the spring colors!! :)

jmstangelo said...

I really love your card! It is SO CUTE! Hugs