Monday, March 30, 2009

An Elegant Thank You

My mom requested 3 thank you cards from me. She needed 1 masculine and 2 feminine. Today's card is one of the feminine ones. I'll show you the other feminine one tomorrow.
My card base is Basic Grey and the DSP is Walk in the Park which will be available on the 1st. The sentiment is from Oval All and the scalloped oval is the new Scalloped Oval punch, both also available on the 1st. The butterfly is from the Beautiful Butterflies die (SU! exclusive!). I layered a vellum butterfly on top of a Basic Grey one. The half pearls are from the Pretties Kit, and the antennae are hand-drawn. A piece of Whisper White organza finishes off the card. I love the final result. I hope the recipient likes it as well.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Oval All. Paper- Whisper White, Basic Grey, Walk in the Park DSP. Ink- Basic Grey. Accessories- Beautiful Butterflies die, Big Shot, Pretties Kit, Scalloped Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Whisper White organza, mini glue dots.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

just stunning!!!

xox