Sunday, March 29, 2009

An Easter Bunny Basket


I need your opinions! What do you think of this Easter Bunny basket? I have seen different versions everywhere, and this is my take on it. Is it ok? I used the Scallop Circle die for the body. The ears are the Small Oval and the Scalloped Oval punch. The nose is 2 3/4" circles and a small heart from the Heart to Heart punch. The eyes are 1/2" circle punches, and the feet are a Scalloped Oval punch cut in pieces. The teeth are the 3/4" square punch. I need to make baskets for some moms that are helping in my daughter's class on Thursday. Would this work?


Thanks for your comments!

4 comments:

jmstangelo said...

I think your Easter Bunny is WONDERFUL! Very cute! Hugs

carolm said...

he's soooo cute. does he have a cute little bunny butt?

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I think anyone would be tickled to get a sweet little bunny basket like this. Thanks for the description of the punches you used!

katou said...

ohh!!!!! it's definitely too cute.
I love the way you did it.
Thanks for sharing.