Monday, March 23, 2009

CASEing Crazy for Cupcakes

Good Monday morning! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I spent mine in Tallahassee celebrating my grandmother's 90th birthday. It was really wonderful. I just wish we could have stayed longer.

Here's a card I whipped up as a sample for a customer who just purchased Crazy for Cupcakes. I CASEd it from Stephanie's gallery over at SCS. Mine is a bit simpler as I was rushing around Friday afternoon trying to get everyone packed and ready to go. I really do like how the cupcakes turned out. I actually pulled out my aquapainter to color them. I used some reinker and markers colored on a styrofoam plate as my palette. ;)

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Crazy for Cupcakes. Paper- Watercolor paper, So Saffron, Ruby Red, Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP. Ink- Baja Breeze, Stazon, Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Ruby Red. Accessories- Scalloped Edge punch, aquapainter.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

too cute. i love the new dsp.

xoxo