Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Birthday Daisy...

Here is another birthday card. This one is for Robert's mom. She's coming over to stamp on Wednesday, so I'll be able to give it to her. This is definitely not one for the mailman. ;)

I used the Sizzix Daisies #2 die for the flower. I cut it out in Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White. The layers are all glued together and a Kiwi Kiss Corduroy brad adorns the middle. The sentiment is from Crazy for Cupcakes. The DSP is a sneak peek from the Occassions mini and is called A Walk in the Park. The tags are from the SU! Exclusive Lots of Tags and Matchbox dies. I cut the ends off both labels so they would layer nicely. A piece of Gingham ribbon attaches the labels to the card. I hope she likes it! I still need to make one more birthday card for this week. Then I need 2 more for next week. LOL

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Crazy for Cupcakes. Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, A Walk in the Park DSP (Occassions mini). Ink- Basic Black. Accessories- Daisies #2 die, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy brad, Matchbox die, Lots of Tags sizzlit, Gingham ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

carolm said...

this card is GORGEOUS!!! love it.

xoxo

jmstangelo said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! You know...my birthday is coming soon. (HINT) ;-)
Have fun stamping on Wednesday. Happy Birthday MIL!
Hugs,

Alicia said...

Amazing!! Love this!! :)