Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The 2nd feminine Thank You


Good morning! Here is the 2nd feminine thank you for my mom.

I love the "quilted" look of the Top Note. I adhered 12 squares (I punched them out with my 1 1/4" punch) to a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I then ran that piece through my Big Shot with the Top Note die. The stitches were made with my Chocolate Chip marker. I cut off the edge and adhered the quilted Top Note to one cut from Chocolate Chip cardstock. The Top Notes were adhered to layers of So Saffron and Chocolate Chip on a Whisper White base. The sentiment is from Cute & Curly punched with the Curly Label punch. A So Saffron button from Button Latte and some So Saffron ribbon (SAB) complete the card.

Up tomorrow...the masculine Thank You.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

i've seen this style before. very very cute!!!

xox