Saturday, February 7, 2009

Top Note Celebration!

Happy Saturday! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I am in the middle of preparing my home for my New Catalog/SAB party tomorrow. :) Here's another card we'll be making.

It was super easy to make. First, I ran the Whisper White card base through my Big Shot with the Small Dots Texturz plate. (Just the front of the card is embossed.) Then I ran a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and a small piece of Sweet Always DSP through with the Top Note die at the same time. The seam is covered with some Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon. The sentiment is stamped in Chocolate Chip and punched out with the Scallop Circle punch. I stamped the sentiment again in Regal Rose and just punched out the center with the 3/4" Circle punch. Both pieces are adhered with dimensionals.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Party Hearty. Paper- Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Always DSSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose. Accessories- Big Shot, Top Note die, Texturz Bacgrounds #1, Pumpkin Pie striped ribbon, Scalloped Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

too cute. how was your function today?

xoxox ~ carol.