Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mojo Monday on Saturday!

Happy Saturday! Do your weekends fly by as fast as mine? I hope you are making the most of yours!

Today's card follows Julee's MojoMonday75 sketch. I just love her sketches! They are fabulous!

I used Sweet Always DSP and the coordinating stamp set, Always. I really like that little bird, and he has been so neglected. I had to dust him off tonight. I stamped him in Chocolate Chip and cut him out. He is adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment is also adhered with dimensionals. I made faux brads (I have to hoard my real Chocolate Chip brads for a little while longer LOL) with my 1/4" circle punch and Crystal Effects. The scalloped edge is made with the new Eyelet border punch. Love it! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Always. Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Always DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- 1/4", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle punches, Eyelet Border punch, Crystal Effects, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

susieclayton said...

That little bird stamp is really cool -- love your color combo!

carolm said...

it is gorgeous. i'm thinkin' you should send it to me. ;)

xoxo