Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #32

It's Thursday, so that means it's time for another UDI inspiration challenge. I can't believe we're up to 32 already! Yikes!

For today's creation, I took the photo and ran with it. I am no Michelle Zindorf, but I am thrilled with the outcome! I didn't even use a brayer. LOL I used a hand wipe with reinkers. (I don't have any babies at home, but I do have Wet Ones. ;) )



Let me know what you think! I would love to hear from you!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Inspired by Nature (dormant list). Paper- Whisper White, Glossy White, Basic Black. Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Whisper White. Accessories- White EP, Wide Oval punch, reinkers (Apricot Appeal, Tangerine Tango, Almost Amethyst & Pacific Point), Wet Ones hand wipe.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Beautiful Elizabeth! Great use of a technique!

jmstangelo said...

WOW! Beautiful! HUGS

Sharon F said...

Oooh... this is beautiful! I can absolutely see the sunset as I gaze at your beautiful card!

RuthieB said...

Oh, Elizabeth, this is just so beautiful!