Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hey, cupcake!

Today's card is for someone I babysat when she was a newborn. She will be 17 on Thursday. Boy, does time fly!

I used the Level 3 Hostess set, Hand Drawn Bundle, again. I love those rub-ons! I also used the DSP from the same bundle. I colored the letters in with my Versamarker and embossed with Iridescent Ice. It's so sparkly IRL. The button in the corner is one of the new corduroy brads in Kiwi Kiss. Love them! I popped the sentiment/image layer up on dimensionals.

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Paper- Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Hand Drawn DSP (Level 3 Hostess set). Ink- none. Accessories- Loop to Loop rub-ons (Level 3 Hostess set), Kiwi Kiss Corduroy button, Versamarker, Iridescent Ice, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

jmstangelo said...

Cute card!!!!
Hugs,
Jill