Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hand Drawn Birthday

Happy Valentine's Day! Yay for the weekend!

We have a birthday party to attend today. The little girl is going to be 7. I kept the card simple since it's probably going in the trash. *gasp*

I received my order yesterday from my 1st SAB party. I couldn't wait to dig in to it! ;) Today's card uses the Level 3 Hostess set, Hand Drawn Bundle. I love the rub-ons and the paper! The card base is Kiwi Kiss. The cupcakes are from the stamp set that is also a part of the bundle. They're stamped in Bashful Blue on Whisper White. The sentiment is a rub-on. Easy peasy.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- It's a Loop Thing (Level 3 Hostess). Paper- Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Hand Drawn DSP (Level 3 Hostess). Ink- Bashful Blue. Accessories- Loop to Loop Rub-ons (Level 3 Hostess), Ticket Corner punch.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

i love it. that bundle is so cute.

xoxo