Friday, February 27, 2009

Finally Friday!

Are you as excited as I am that it's Friday? WooHoo!

Today's project is a great box I found on Nancy Riley's blog. Her box was a RAK from Kelly Lunceford. You can find the original box and a tutorial here on Kelly's blog. It's super fabulous! The finished box measures 6 X 3 X 1 15/16. There's plenty of room for LOTS of chocolate inside! ;) My box is nice and sturdy, too, since I used Stampin' Up!'s new specialty DSP, Parisian Breeze.

Have a fantastic Friday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Say It With Scallops. Paper- Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Parisian Breeze DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Scalloped Square punch, Whisper White Organza ribbon, Linen thread, Sticky Strip.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

www.alifeandartinprogress.blogspot.com said...

I love your version of this box...and I forgot, I have that ribbon too...so silky soft!!!

carolm said...

very cute. love the new ribbon. xoxox