Thursday, February 19, 2009

Diva Inspiration Challenge #31

It's time again for the UDI Inspiration Challenge. This is #31 already. I love these challenges...they really help me create. :)

For today's card, I used the colors from the picture...Very Vanilla, So Saffron and Chocolate Chip. The layout is a Mojo Monday sketch. I am really happy with the outcome!

Happy a fabulous Thursday! I hope you have a chance to join in the challenge!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Yummy (SAB). Paper- Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB). Ink- So Saffron, Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Stamp-a-ma-jig, Oval punch, Chocolate Chip taffeta, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

you do a great job on these challenges - i'm glad you enjoy them! way to combine challenges - great job! :)

carolm said...

too cute! what is the yummy?

xox ~ carol.

jmstangelo said...

I love your card! Just trying to figure out where the chocolate is. ;-)
Hugs,
Jill

Jean said...

Very pretty great job!