Thursday, January 29, 2009

UDI Inspiration Challenge #28

It's Thursday again already! Time for another UDI Inspiration Challenge.














Today's project is a small box perfect for holding Ghirardelli chocolate squares! You can find Beate's tutorial here. I used the stripes and color palette as inspiration this week. Play along if you'd like.

I'm going to make these for my customers as a thank you for Sale-A-Brating the new catty with me on February 8th!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Paper- Pumpkin Pie, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Sweet Always DSP. Ink- Pixie Pink (for highlighting the Scallop Square). Accessories- 3 Heart punch, Scallop Square punch, Scalloped Edge border punch, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Kimberley said...

Oh my gosh, this is flipping adorable! I love the colors and those hearts are precious!

carolm said...

very cute!!!

xox ~ carol.