Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sale-A-Bration is coming!

February 1st and Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration are right around the corner! If you're in the Tampa area, contact me to schedule your party! If you would like to attend my New Catalog/SAB party on February 8th let me know! Invitations with all the details will be going out this weekend. If you aren't in my area and don't have a demo of your own, you can shop 24/7 from my Stampin' Up! website. Beginning February 1st (while supplies last), Stampin' Up! will include a Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog in each ONLINE order for FREE!

This year's SAB offerings include 4 fabulous stamp sets, a DSP package and a ribbon bundle! With every $50 you spend on merchandise, you can choose 1 of the 6 for FREE! How fun is that?! If you host a $300 workshop (USA), you get to choose 1 more! If you join my Stampin' Up! team during SAB, you can choose an extra stamp set...ANY PRICE...from the Spring/Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog!


Have a fabulous evening!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: