Saturday, January 24, 2009

Look at what my mom made!

My mom is the craftiest person I know. She can sew and quilt and make fabulous wreaths for my door! She is a great cardmaker, too! ;) (I have been trying to get her hooked like me! LOL) She came over to play today. Look what she made for her husband! Isn't it just adorable?!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Happy Heart Day. Paper- Whisper White, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Spring Fling DSP (retired). Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Big Shot, Scalloped Envelope die, Lots of Tags die, 3 Heart punch, Full Heart punch, Chocolate Chip polytwill (retired), Crop-a-dile, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

carolm said...

how cute is that!!!!

xox ~ carol.

Jill St. Angelo said...

She did a great job...BEAUTIFUL card!!!!! Hugs

Maria Williams :) said...

way to go mom! she did an awesome job!!