Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm back...

...from Regionals in Orlando! What a fabulous time! I even won a stamp set that won't be available until the Occassions mini! The best part was seeing friends from across the country! I am so thankful to SU! for all my stampin' friends!










Top pic (L to R): Me, Blythe, Val, Jill, Sue Ann, Terry, Max. Dinner @ The Grape Wine & Bistro.

Bottom pic (L to R): Terry, Jill, Lisa, me, Adriana, Max, Martha. Regionals.

My catalogs are scheduled for delivery tomorrow! I can't wait! Although I was able to flip through one in Orlando yesterday, it just wasn't enough! I had to be really careful so I didn't drool on it! Thanks, Val, for taking pity on me! :)

I need to do my Make-n-Takes tonight, and I'll be back to post one or two of them tomorrow. I was too busy spending time with friends to do them during the M-n-T sessions. ;)

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

carolm said...

how fun. i wish i could have seen everyone too.

xox ~ carol.

Jill St. Angelo said...

HEY! I know these people! ;-) Yes, I agree, it was a wonderful time and so neat to meet the other divas.

HUGS!