Sunday, January 18, 2009

Flower Fancy

Happy Sunday! Boy, this weekend is going by quickly! I'm sure glad I took the day off tomorrow! ;)

Today's card uses Flower Fancy. I loved what I saw with it at Convention, but I just haven't been inspired to use it much. I think I've inked it up once or twice before today. *gasp* I do think it would be a great set to use as a One Sheet Wonder. I may just make a set of cards doing just that. :)

I inked up the solid image flower stamp first. I used So Saffron, Ruby Red and Not Quite Navy and stamped randomly on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the outline stamp inked in Chocolate Chip. The leaves and the outline were both stamped in Old Olive. I drew in some doodle dots with my Chocolate Chip marker. The card base is Baja Breeze and the 2nd layer is Chocolate Chip. I really like the end result...simple but pretty.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Flower Fancy. Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze. Ink- Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive. Accessories- Chocolate Chip marker, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

love it! i want this set.

xox ~ carol.