Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A basket full of fun!

O.k., so it's an empty basket. BUT, it's one of the Make-n-Takes from Orlando Regionals! I used the Baskets & Blooms Big Shot die while I was there, and I put it together at home. :) I don't have this die so it was really fun trying it out. It'll be on my February order along with the pennant die. You should see the fabulous crown Shelli made with the pennant! I only have one more project to post from Regionals. The other 3 are made with a set that's not available until the Occassions mini so I can't post those until March.

The new catalog goes live on Monday at Noon MT. I'll be sitting at my computer ready to submit my (1st of many) order! I can't wait to get my hands on the new Big Shot stuff! I'm getting that right away. I'll wait for February to get the new DSPs, buttons, stamps...LOL. ;)

Supplies (all SU!): Stamps- Best Wishes and More. Paper- Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Whisper White, So Saffron Patterns DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie. Accessories- Big Shot, Baskets and Blooms die, Tangerine Tango ribbon, 1/4" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Linen thread, Sticky Strip.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Jill St. Angelo said...

It is so cute! Regional was a blast! Hugs