Saturday, January 31, 2009

Animal Crackers Birthday

My daughter has a birthday slumber party to attend this afternoon. This is the card for her friend. (My daughter picked the set Animal Crackers as her favorite in the new catalog.)

I used SU!'s exclusive Texturz Backgrounds #1 to make the dots on the large Regal Rose layer. (I just LOVE the new Texturz plates for the Big Shot!) I made the Regal Rose medallion with the Scalloped Edge border punch. The block of ice and water is covered with Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds. The sentiment is stamped on an SU! Exclusive Lots of Tags tag and attached with gingham ribbon.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Animal Crackers, Crazy for Cupcakes. Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Regal Rose. Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie. Accessories- Big Shot, Lots of Tags, Texturz Backgrounds #1, Scalloped Edge border punch, Ticket Corner punch, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, gingham ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: